Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year


Happy New Year, hope it is starting fine for you. I got to see my Mama the other night, she doesn't always get to come out and stay with me. She is living with her son for now but hopes to come out in a couple of months for good. YEA. Her son is done with school next week and they are looking for a permanent place for him to live with assistance. He has his ideas about where he wants to go.


Dad stayed with me the whole week between Christmas and New Years. He was building a shed over the well so they can pull the pump and replace it. That is a lot of work. Mom came out when she could, she even got to stay with me on Christmas Eve. I was so happy, I slept next to her all night.


I made resolutions for the new year and I hope Mom and Dad will help one come true. I said I would be very good to a brother or sister and teach them all my tricks. Mom found a website that has puppies like me, she wants to travel out to see them. I think it would be fun to have another me in the house. I also said I would be good and not run away and come back when they called the first time not the 101st time. That will be hard to do since my nose is down to the ground chasing rabbits around.


Oh, I have a new costume. I am a catbeagle. On one of my groups Dogster's Snoop Doggs, we are having fun dressing as cats. You should see all the funny looking cats on the site.
Well, it time for me to prowl around and see if there are any mice to catch. meoooowwww oops arooooooo Ladybug

1 comment:

The Leskiw Gang said...

Hi Ladybug,
My Name is Maggie Rose I am a Yorkie. This is my first time reading your post and I want to add you to my friends list of blogs I read daily. And also to tell you that you have been tagged. Just check out my blog to see what it's for this time. Oh and by the way you make a cute cat.
Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose