Sunday, January 07, 2007

The snow is coming

Mom says it is coming. She can tell in her bones when the weather is going to change. That and it was snowing a little outside when we were out. I like the snow, it's fun to bury my nose in it and then push the snow around. When I was little and it snowed the first time, I didn't know what it was and tried to keep all 4 paws out of it at the same time. Then my nose went in it and that was that. Loved the snow. Mom and dad don't like it when I come in if there is snow on me cause I jump in their laps and shake off. I think it's funny.

I was sick last night. I ate something I shouldn't have and threw up. Spent the rest of the night resting in my bed buried in the covers up to my nose. Dad has no idea about what I could have gotten in to. Now Mom says she is going to check with the vet about some shot for dogs that have wild animals around their houses. It keeps them safe from some disease. HELP, I don't like shots. I want to run away, but wait, I like Dr. Andy he always gives me treats when I go in. OK, I'll go but I won't like it.

Mom is finally getting to move in with dad and me. Her son is done with school this week, graduated mid term and will be moving to a place of his own. That will be fun, then I can see her every day and give her kisses and kisses and kisses. We had fun this summer when she stayed here while they fixed her street. We would go for rides to town and shop. We even went one time to get water for the sheep. I love to ride with mom. Not sure when she is going to be coming out, but I can hardly wait.

Guess I'd better go out and check on the cats one more time before I go to bed. It's so warm sleeping in front of the corn stove. Dad keeps it going so I can stay warm. Take care and remember to keep your new years resolutions. Ladybug (LB for short)

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woooo! Hi new friend! I would like some snow!