Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snow, snow and more snow

Once it decided to snow, it's not going to stop. Last weekend we had a snowstorm on Sunday and Monday. This weekend we have another storm that is suppose to hit Sunday and bring up to 5 inches of the white stuff. Geesh, I only wanted a white Christmas, enough is enough.

Mom is excited today and so am I. She gets to come out with dad and spend the night. Then she will go back with him in the morning when he goes to work. I haven't seen her in furever. I talk to her on the phone. She also got a new job. So now she can come out more often cause she has money for gas. That will be fun to have her come out a lot.

Guess I'd better go and pick up my toys before mom gets here. I don't want her falling over stuff and getting mad. I just want to kiss her and snuggle with her and stuff like that.

Here's a question for you. What is your favorite toy of all times? Bug Hugs, Ladybug

No comments: