Monday, January 08, 2007

No shot

Woo Hoo. I don't have to have any shots. Mom called and talked to the vet this morning. She thought I might have to have a shot since I was eating nasty stuff outside that was making me sick. They said as long as I was throwing stuff back up, it was probably just something that didn't agree with me. Duh, like a beagle has something that doesn't agree with their stomach.

It didn't snow much here, but it did get cold. The peoples are saying it could snow some today and then again by the weekend. I want snow. I want to leave footie prints in it and shake it off on my mom and dad.

Mom is not here today. She said something about cleaning up the town house amd getting ready to move out here with me. That will be so much fun. I want to give here kisses every morning when I wake her up to go potty.

I heard from two of my new friends. Hi Turbo and Loppi. Glad to meet you. This is going to be a fun year. Now if mom can learn how to jazz up this page, I have a lot of neat pictures but she doesn't know how to get more than one on the page at a time. She is so computer illeterate, can't even spell sometimes.

Time to go and snuggle by the stove until dad gets home. Then I can go crazy and run around, chasing the cats. Bug Hugs LB

No comments: