Sunday, January 07, 2007

I've been tagged

by Maggie Rose. Here are my 5 new years resolutions.

1. Remember to come the first time mom and dad call not the 101st time even though I am having so much fun.

2. Teach my new brudder or sistha (my Christmas wish that hasn't come true yet) all the tricks and trades that I know about at the acreage.

3. Not to eat everything in sight. It makes a puppy sick.

4. Go for walks with mom when she wants to and not jerk her arm out of her socket while doing it.

5. Make 5 new friends from dogs with blogs.

Now here are the 5 new friends I have chosen to be tagged. Charlie, Turbo, Cal, Loppi, and Cody & Alaska. Good luck guys and thanks for being friends.

LB

1 comment:

The Leskiw Gang said...

Hi Ladybug,
I am so glad you tagged 5 new friends. I liked reading your blog and I will keep reading it everyday.
Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose