Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Ozzy. Now I must come up with three things I want for Christmas and three things I don't want for Christmas.

The three things I would like for Christmas are.....
1. A new beagley brother or sister
2. Lots of chew toys and balls to chase around the yard
3. Mom to be able to come out and live with me and Dad forever

The three things I wouldn't want to get for Christmas are...
1. Frozen water in the house
2. Strangers making loud noises outside, I get skeered of them
3. Rollie moving into the house for good. He's too big to do that.

The five people I tagged are....
1. Butchy and Snickers, they are my bestest friends that live close to me. I know they have been tagged before but I couldn't resist.
2. Sammy
3. Nugget
4. Buster
5. Loui

Now lets get on with the game. Choose three things you want for Christmas and three things you don't want to get for Christmas. List those things and choose 5 friends you want to tag. Make sure to leave them a note in the blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Happy Howlidays Ladybug

2 comments:

Nugget said...

Hi Ladybug,
I will have Mum help we with my tag game tonight when she gets home from the paper-pushing place. I think chew toys will be in my three things I want list too!

fee said...

happy new year ladybug! i wished and for my mommy to come live with me and daddy last year and she did! i hope your wishes come true too!

loves,
fee