Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Holidays

Howdy to ya all, Bug here. It's been a cold week and I miss Mom. She hasn't been able to come out to see me. Dad and I are babysitting the corn stove, keeping it full and the house warm. That's the hard part of a corn stove, making sure it's still running even when really cold. Dad has to fill it every morning before he goes to work to make sure the house is warm for me. Did you see my picture up there? That's me on Butchy and Snickers deck this summer when I went over to celebrate Snickers' b'day. Mom is learning how to add things to pictures so she decided to use that one. I like it, just don't have the Santa hat. Well, it's almost that time for Santa to come. I think I have been good this year, I haven't rolled too many times in the doggie perfume. I try to not chase the cats and drag them around the yard like my toys. I wonder what Mom and Dad will be getting me. Hope it's something nice and comfortable to sleep in. I would like a brother or sister but don't think I will be getting one until the weather is warmer. Bummer! I guess I'd better be signing off and getting the stove ready for the night. Hope Santa paws brings you everything you want and then some. Bug Hugs Ladybug

2 comments:

T-man Angel said...

Hi Ladybug! I've never met a poogle before. You're very cute.

Ladybug said...

Thanks for the compliment, I think so too. LB