Sunday, December 10, 2006

Snow?

Well, we had snow and now it's gone. What's the deal? Santa can't deliver my presents without snow for the sleigh. Anyway, Mom came to visit again. It was so much fun with her there. I like it when she throws all the toys and I can bring them back to her. She did find my stash of eyes. You see, I like chewing the eyes out of the toys and then chewing on them. That way the toys can't tell when I am going to eat them. She even threw the eyes away. I got the evil brush, too. Mom likes me to be so neat, I try to eat the brush but never get a chance. Once, I even bit Mom by mistake. Boy, was she mad. Mom likes her new present. She might even sew something for me. The first one didn't work so she had to take it back and the pawple gave her another one. That one worked. Since then she has been sewing up a storm. Anyone need any doll clothes, just let her know, she has a lot. She even has a store where she sells them. Check out The Doll Page Sellers Market under Pattycake Kreations. I wish I could wear some of them, but they are too small. Oh, Mom found a place where they have poogles. Dad and Mom might check them out in the spring and see if there is a brother or sister out there for me. That would be pawstively exciting. Time to go and check on the fat cats. They have their fur on for the winter. Bug Hugs, Ladybug

No comments: