Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mom came out

Oh My, Mom came out last night. I was so excited to see her. I sat on her shoulder for the longest time just watching everything going on. She came with dad for the evening. They fixed dinner and I got to have part of Mom's. Then I went outside and chewed on the deer bones that Rollie drags home. They sure are good. When I came in both Mom and Dad played with me, I didn't know who to get the maddest at. One would fuss with me in the front and the other would fuss with me in the back. Got me all bamfoozled. But I loved it anyway. I gots an invite to a pawty on Friday night. It's a Christmas pawty with my friends from Snoop Doggs group. I even have a new dress to wear. I will try to post it. We have secret Santas and everything. It's going to be a swinging time. All the best dressed beagles will be there. Can't hawdly wait to see what my Santa got me. I would love to get new house, diamond leash or something I know Mom and Dad can't get me. One of my friends on Snoop Doggs found out she has cancer. She starts chemo on Monday. I would like all of my friends to cross their paws and say a prayer that she can stay for a long time with her hoomans. Guess I'd better get back to sleeping in front of the stove. I think I heard Mom say she couldn't come back tonight, something about going to MN for the night. I want to go with!!!!! Happy Holidays to all Ladybug

No comments: