Sunday, November 26, 2006

Turkey day is past

and I didn't even get any turkey. It's raining outside now, I don't like it but it's better than the rest of the week. SNOW coming and COLD weather. I have had a lot of fun this weekend, mom and dad have both been here with me. Dad is having to start the corn stove to keep us warm. I hear thunder outside, think it's time to shut down this computer and keep this short. Mom is going to go back to sewing a lot more doll clothes. Check her store out at The Doll Page under Pattycake Kreations, she has nothing over 4.95 plus shipping and handling for the clothes. To all my friends 2 footed and 4 pawed, have a great holiday season, I'll be back with the list for Santa. Bug Hugs, Ladybug

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ladybug,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - I hope you have fun here, and make lots of friends.

Love
Opy