Saturday, August 19, 2006

Man I'm tired

Man, I have been outside all day. Running after one thing or another, chasing the cats, bugging Rollie. I am bushed. Think I will take time out for a nap. Mom and dad weren't kidding when they said they would be home all day. They got up and we went to town for a bit, but came back and have been working here all day. Mom is sewing up a storm again, she hasn't been able to for a couple of weeks and needs to get some more tees done for the store. Dad is mowing the grass in between the rains. He said he ran over a garter snake, but I couldn't find it, drat that would have been something different to roll in. Opps, mom heard that and said it's time for a bath. Wow, I should watch what I say around her. Guess I'd better go check on the cats, one came on the back porch to eat. Have to make sure it went back outside where it belongs. Later gaters, LB

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Hi Butchy and Snickers, I am faster than any ol hawk or owl, they couldn't catch me. Besides I couldn't find it. Mom didn't catch me either, got away without a bath. hehehehe. Oops, mom will get me for sure. LB