Friday, August 18, 2006

Mom came home

Hey everyone Mom came home. YEA Bug here and I am so happy. Mom came home for the weekend. Steve is still in the hospital, he might be coming home next week not sure though. I don't know whether to sit on her lap or have her scratch my ears or do both at the same time. She says I stink, just some of the puppy perfume I have on. She and dad are going to stay with me and let me play outside all day tomorrow. She has to go back to the hospital on Monday, but I get to see her for TWO WHOLE DAYS. I don't want her to go, but I know Steve needs her too. The doctors say that Steve is getting better and I can hardly wait to see him when he gets home. Think I will sneak out someday and surprise him. Just thought you would like to know that Mom is home. LB

No comments: