Friday, September 01, 2006

September

Where does the time go? It's almost fall and that can only mean one thing, snow is not far away. I don't like it, it's cold and yukky underfoot. The cats are usually hiding and I can't play outside as long. I know I have a new coat to wear but that don't help the paws any. Mom is home again, yea. She is sewing up a storm to help Butchy and Snickers mom with the store stuff. When things are made, I have to run cause she makes me try things on. I tried to stop her one day, I took all the pins out of the red thing and had them all over the floor. Boy did she yell at me. Then last night she found another pin on the floor and let me look at it. It BIT me in the nose!!!! I didn't know it would do that. Guess I'd better leave those alone. It's what the people call a long weekend, not sure why but that means dad and mom will be here with me. I get to play outside almost all day, chasing whatever gets in my path. They don't know what they are going to do, but I know I will like it cause they always let me tag along. I have a couple of new places I visit. One of them lets me have a lot of pup pals. Every time mom opens the mail another one wants to be friends with me, I love it. I get to meet pups from around the world right in the computer. Mom says it's a good way to see the world without leaving home. Well, it's almost time for mom to watch some TV, she has a couple of programs that she likes. Bug hugs for now Ladybug

1 comment:

fee said...

*gasp*

the pin bit you? how terrible! we must spread the word: pins are evil!

loves,
fee
ps: hope to see some pix of you modelling the upcoming range of designs from snitchybug!