Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thanks for thoughts and paws crossed

I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and paws crossed for Steve. This is mom here, he is doing better but they still don't know what is causing all the problems. He is actually in Children's of Minneapolis, a little farther north than Mayo Clinic.

Butchy and Snickers, thanks for all the modeling stuff, you sure look great. I promise some new toys as soon as the stuff starts to sell. Keep up the good work.

I will try to post as often as I can....have limited access to computers and have to wait sometimes for them to get free. This is too busy a place for parents to keep in touch with others.

Again, thanks. Pat and Ladybug

3 comments:

Ladybug said...

Thanks, will keep you posted. Time to get back to the room. Pat and LB

Life with Ozzy said...

Glad to hear things are getting better with Steve. I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts.

fee said...

dear ladybug,

i'm so pleased to meet finally meet you! i've seen some lovely pix of you in butchy and snickers' old blog but yahoo always won't let me leave a message!

welcome to bloggerland! hope to see you around more often!

loves,
fee