Sunday, August 13, 2006

Good day

Today, mom is home for a short time. She brought grandpa home and is going back. Steve is doing better, but still has a way to go. He is still in intermediate care (step down from intensive care). They got him out of bed yesterday and made him wash his hair. Don't know why, it looked really cool all plastered to his head, NOT. It is so good to see mom, I missed her, but I know she needs to be with Steve. She says I have to have a bath cause I stink. No way, I think I smell good. Anyway if she gives me a bath, I will just go out and roll in something again. Can't stop the princess from finding the good smelling stuff. Guess I'd better go check on the kittens and see if they need a ride. I love to drag them around by their tail. Have a good day. LB

No comments: