Friday, November 10, 2006

SNOW

What a weather day. First it rained, then it sleeted and finally SNOW. Where oh where is the 70 degree weather we had the other day? Mom put my sweater on, geesh, it was so embarrassing to go out there in front of the cats with that on. Even Rollie was laughing at me. Next she will be getting me some booties to wear. She doesn't like my cold feet when I come in and put them on her. Mom and dad are so picky, they won't let me sit with them unless they have a blanket on their laps. They don't like the smell I have on me. It's only doggie perfume. I think it smells good. I can't even tell it's on me. Guess I'd better go and sit on dad's lap, we're getting ready to watch the truck race. Go Terry Cook, he drives a power stroke deisel sponsored Ford truck. Here's to warmer weather LadyBug

No comments: