Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a day

Mom came out to see us. I was so excited when she drove into the yard, I jumped in the van and gave her kisses. It's been so long since she got to spend some time with me. Dad was out working on the well cover, mom dug potatoes from the garden before the ground freezes. Me, well I am so tired tonight. Spent the WHOLE day outside chasing the cats and sheep. The kittens are so nice to let me drag them around. Mom says she wishes one would scratch me in the nose so I would quit. Fat chance of that. The little ones hide in the wheels of the car so I can't get to them, hope dad checks for cats before he starts it. Once I chased the sheep and nobody could get me to stop. When they caught me, I was put in time out for a while watching the race on TV with mom in the house. I can't help it, I like chasing them especially when they run away from me. Dad almost got the cover done for the well, it's a long way down to the bottom. He doesn't want the water to freeze this winter. Guess I'd better get back to napping. Dad is watching TV and mom went back to town to do some sewing. Later gator, Bug Hugs Ladybug

No comments: