Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Day

It's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend. It usually means mom and dad will be around more and I get to run. I finally got to meet the kittens, Yowler has 4 little babies. Mom might get a picture of them so everyone can see them. It's been a long time since I wrote, mom has been really busy. Steve is back to school and getting along just great. He might even get to graduate in January. That would be great cause mom could get some more work done with me at the acreage. She is also trying to get some sewing done for the grand daughters and their dolls. If there is anything extra I think she is talking about selling them so anyone who would like to have her make anything let me know and I will pass it on to her. She is also knitting hats and mittens for all the grandkids for Christmas presents. Keeps her busy as a bee. Better get busy and check on the kitties, they are finally getting used to me. I love to play with them. Later Gator, Bug Hugs Ladybug

No comments: