Friday, June 08, 2007

Vacation time is coming

Man, I can't believe it is that time of year again. The last time I was here the temps were in the negative numbers. Now it's time for vacation and the grandkids. Mom and Dad and I are leaving next week to go to Michigan and Ohio. They are going to a race while I lounge at an air conditioned kennel right next to the race track. Then we are going to leave and visit the grandkids in Ohio, and the kids of course. We got a new moving house to go camping in style. It's what dad calls a 5th wheel, with a slide out in the living room. Makes it huge. The size of the bedroom is the size our entire old camper was. I can run from one end of this camper to the other, look out the windows, bark and run back. It's fun.

Mom has been staying with me since she is no longer working. She and the place where she worked came to a mutual agreement about her leaving. She just couldn't do something she didn't like. She has been sick this week, just now starting to feel a little better. Says food doesn't even sound good to her. How can anyone NOT like food. Geesh.

I have been a very good dog lately. For the first time ever, mom took the door off the kennel I sleep in at night while in the camper. I didn't make any peeing mistakes or anything. Now she has the top off. I love it since I can now sleep with her and dad in bed. Course, they have to give me all the covers. HAHA. Maybe I will be able to stay out of the kennel for good when they are home. Bet that won't work for when they are gone. Darn

I also was awarded the title of Princess of Snoopdom at Dogsters.com. I ran for queen, but didn't make it. Now I am a true princess of what I rule.

Guess I'd better let mom rest for a while. She is still a little weak and needs to rest.

Bug Hugs Princess Ladybug LB for short.

11 comments:

Balboa said...

HAPPY ADOPTION DAY! I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever family.

My mommy is on vacation for the whole summer too! WOOOHOOOO!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Ben & Darling said...

Happy adoption day princess !! May you have a great day & vacation.

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy adoption day Ladybug! I hope you get lots of treats and pressies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Adoption day - I am so glad you found your furever home :)

Love
Opy

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Lady Bug, just came to wish you a very happy Adoption day! Hope you get very spoilt as any princess should!

Licks
Oscar x

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha woo!

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Lacybug! It's your special day we know your huuumons will make it really pawsome

Love Licks & waggin TX tails
barking loud

Lacy said...

w00f's LB, happy adoption day...hope u gets treats and toys...and u has many many more adoption days..

b safe,
~rocky~

Unknown said...

Have a great vacation Ladybug. I wish I was going on vacation. I'm on my way to school in two weeks.

Asta said...

Hi Ladybug

I hope you have a wondewful Day fow youw adoption day celebwation!!!
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Such a cute, cute dog!

From another dog lover on blogger, who is also called ladybug :-)

http://ladybugs-blogs.blogspot.com