Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anyone got some HEAT?

They don't need. The windchill factor is now currently -28. BURRRRRRR Good thing the stove is keeping me warm and cozy, but I don't even want to go outside and do my business. Can't they make indoor toilets for doggies? Not those stupid little pads, I just chew them up. I want flushable ones, just like hoomans.

Mom is coming out tonight. She said she is wearing extra clothes and stuff to stay warm in the cold weather. In fact they should be coming soon, better make this short.

Just really wanted to know if there was any spare heat around that you could give me to warm up Iowa. If you do, then please ship our way since the weather person says it's going to be frigid for the necxt serveral days. They haven't taken off the wind chill advisory. Help.

Later, bug hugs Ladybug

2 comments:

Comet said...

Wow, that's really cold. I think Comet might like it there because he always complains that the girl likes the house too warm. I think I will stay here in Phoenix where it isn't as cold.
BLU

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.